Re: 32bit ODBC Drivers for Oracle avail?

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_iac.net>
Date: 1996/05/06

Shawn Ramsey <shawn.ramsey_at_attws.com> wrote:

>Peter de Wolff wrote:
>>
>> Oracle has released its own odbc drivers (32-bit)I get errors trying to run these drivers, has anyone else had a
>simular problem?

>Shawn

I am having all kinds of problems. Even during install, I get a File Not Found Error on file OIUS.RES, even though it is there. Then, the Installer won't run again because a resource cannot be initialized.

The driver seems to work with apps like MS Query, but if I take VB code that works fine using other drivers, I get Driver Does Not Support This Function with the Oracle driver (and the function is a select statement!!).

--
Mark Wagoner
mwagoner_at_iac.net