Printer Setup

From: Richard Foster <rafoster_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/04

I'm running Oracle release 7.1.3 on a UNIX platform. After searching all available documentation, we have yet to locate any information on changing the defaults printers that pop up when printing from Oracle Forms or Oracle Reports. Do we need to change an environmental variable or are the printer names kept in the server somewhere?

--
Richard Foster           |But whoso committeth adultery with a woman
Ft Meade, MD             |lacketh understanding: he that doeth it