Re: Client/Server Security

From: Ana Maria Aguayo <aaguayo_at_ing.udec.CL>
Date: 1996/05/04

Ana Maria Aguayo (aaguayo_at_ing.udec.CL) wrote:
: I'm looking for information related with "Security Database in Oracle7" for a client/server database application. More exactly I'd like any real example about some security strategies used to manage differents class of users's privileges. I have same papers that I got from WWW, but I have problems with the
: identification and definition of users, roles and privileges to each of them.

: Any help, please send it to the following e-mail:
: aaguayo_at_ing.udec.cl
: Ana Maria Aguayo
: University of Concepcion
: Chile.

: Note: My english is not so good. Sorry.