Re: >>> HELP: MS-Access and Windows NT

From: Dieter Oberkofler <dtr_at_leadingbits.via.at>
Date: 1996/05/03

Roger Austin wrote:

> I have had the exact same problem using Access 7.0, and it appears to
> be due to the NewShell. After I uninstalled the shell, everything
> worked fine. I don't know of any workaround if you want to continue
> using the NewShell, although it has been suggested to me that it may
> be necessary to install Access without the NewShell installed (but
> for all I know, this may be what you have done anyway).
>
> Hope this helps
>
> --
> Roger Austin
> <R.Austin_at_ioh.ac.uk>

Hi Roger!

It helped. NewShell is the reason for all the troubles.

Dieter Oberkofler
Software Engineer

LEADING BITS GmbH.               Tel             (+43-1) 586 76 11
Schleifmuehlgasse 5/17           Fax             (+43-1) 587 76 15
A-1040 Vienna                    E-mail     dtr_at_leadingbits.via.at
Austria                          Compuserve            100141.1314