Import Problem

From: comp.databases.oracle <104127.2030_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/05/02

Hi! Recently I had a problem in importing an user to Test database which was exported from my Production database. I exported the user as a dba user specifying fromuser and other required parameters in the export parfile. And on the Test db I dropped all the user objects before importing and specified all the reqd. parameters in the import parfile.
My problem - Not all views were imported, some had compilation

	     errors.
	   - Triggers were not imported.

Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sai. Received on Thu May 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message