Power Objects & bugs

From: The Howards (Mitch & Noreen) <"The>
Date: 1996/05/01

We have been trying to use Power Objects 1.x and have found many severe bugs. We are hoping the new version 2.0 will fix many of the problems.

One of the problems we could not find a workaround for was dynamically changing the OrderBy property in a Report. It always seems to be NUL when reading and setting the property during run-time.

Anybody have any ideas on this problem ? Any feedback regarding production apps would also be appreciated ??

Other bugs ?? found include:

1) Cannot edit Blaze Tables after creation
2) Problems with text output MASKs
3) Numeric precision problems