Re: [Q] How to list all the tables in DB??

From: David Stark <stark_at_greenwich.com>
Date: 1996/05/01

In article <4m3c3q$j8a_at_news2.cais.com> duffy_at_cais.cais.com (MCC) writes:
>We have Oacle 7.2.3 installed on SUN Solaris 2.5. Can anyone tell me how
>to list all the tables in DB? the list should include table name,
>tablespace name, owner info. Thank you for help.

  1. get Oracle 7 Server Administrator's Guide
  2. go appendix b and look for the dba_tables table definition.
  3. login to pl/sql and select the fields you wnat from the table.
--
David Stark          	  * Opinions expressed in this post are those of
stark_at_greenwich.com 	  * the author and do not in any way represent