Re: Usenet forgery being investigated

From: Jim Collier <jimc_at_hpcc836.corp.hp.com>
Date: 1996/05/01

Jon Livesey wrote:

> Jim Collier <jimc_at_hpcc31.corp.hp.com> wrote:
> >
> > If this country can host a loudmouth guest like Jon Livesey, then
> > surely just about anything one of us says in this newsgroup goes,
> > as far as I'm concerned.
>
> That's loudmouth *paying* guest to you, me old fart, so
> put a sock in it.
>
> jon.

ROTFL. Really, Livesey, to whom do you pay some preferential rate as a guest to live here? If you would have paid less to stay in England, or even Canada, why not consider doing so now? Nobody here would consider it unreasonable of you to pack up and go home.

JC Received on Wed May 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message