OO4O and C datatypes

From: Marko Plevel <pmarko_at_news.fer.uni-lj.si>
Date: 1996/04/30

Hi,

please help me with this peoblem. It may be a silly one, but it is still a mistery to me.

What is the C ekvivalent datatype for Oracle's DATE ?

I use OO4O and have problems retriving DATE values into C++ program. Everything is OK, when I use a TO_CHAR, but I need an original DATE type and not a CHAR. I guess on the side of C++ programm, I should use 'double', but I don't know what this value means.

If you have any ideas, PLEASE email me : Marko.Plevel_at_rd.iskraemeco.si

Thanks,
Marko Received on Tue Apr 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message