Accessing Oracle through Web

From: Ram Kakulawaram <ram_at_bedstraw.calstate.edu>
Date: 1996/04/29

We are planning to develop a web system to access the Oracle Database on a unix (AIX/RS6000), DEC/Alpha/VMS severs. We have Netscape sever and Oracle Database servers on both Microsoft NT(intel) sever and on IBM/RS6000 servers. ( The Data is in Oracle on AIX and also on Alpha/VMS servers). We want to start with small application then go from there.

With the above setup we are considering Oracle web server on NT. If you are using Oracle Web server Can you share your experiences. If you are using some other tools to access the Oracle database from NT or AIX(web servers) can you specify the tools and share your experiences.

Thanks in Advance.

Ram Received on Mon Apr 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message