Re: 32bit ODBC Drivers for Oracle avail?

From: Roger Austin <R.Austin_at_ioh.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/04/29

> > >Are there any drivers available yet for Oracle under 32 bit ODBC.
> I have seen one or two postings about memory leaks with the Visigenic
> driver that shipped with MSVC 4.0... I imagine
> there will be a more reliable version available soon.
> --

Version 2.0 of the Visigenic driver is included in the latest version of the ODBC Driver Pack 3 from Microsoft. This can be downloaded as the file GE1263.EXE from ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/SoftLib/MSLFILES. If you have downloaded this file before, note that it was updated some time in April.

--
Roger Austin
<R.Austin_at_ioh.ac.uk>