Re: help changing passwords forms 4.5

From: Mike Cox <mike_at_kane.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/04/28

In article <3183B5D9.4BC0_at_sdc.com>, dba_at_sdc.com writes
>Hello,
>
>Our forms 4.5 application must allow a user to change his password.
>PL/SQL won't recognize the grant or alter commands. Does anyone have
>ideas as to how we can get around this?
>
>Thanks

I did this two weeks ago, I think it was either dbms_sql or forms_ddl, cant remember which, you basically do a 'grant connect to xyz identified by xyz;'.

If you running within menu then its best to logout and log back on using logout (or is it logoff) and logon, these are fully documented in the help.

If you cant work it out I could send you the trigger.

Hope this helps.

--
Mike Cox