US - IL - Chicago - **Oracle Financials and Manufacturing Consultants** Solbourne (company)

From: Carl Norcross <nork1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/28

Solbourne is a leading provider of Oracle consulting services based in Boulder, Colorado. Due to our great business growth, we're expanding into the midwest and are looking for experienced Oracle professionals to establish a new offices in the Chicago area.

Our consultants are responsible for evaluating current client systems and recommending modifications to either Oracle systems or to the client systems to ensure a smooth transistion. The consultants will work closely with Solbourne's technical resources to install the Oracle systems, tune, and develop all necessary forms and reports.

The candidates we're seeking should have a related degree and experience in the implementation of Oracle financial or manufacturing applications, either as an implementation team member or as an implementation Team Leader. Previous experience with a consulting firm, such as one of the Bix 6, would be a definite plus but is not required.

Positions for Oracle dba's and applications developers are also available in both Chicago and Denver.

Solbourne offers very competitive salaries and a full range of benefits to our employees, including 3 weeks of paid time off the first year, health and dental insurance, and a matched 401k program.

To apply, please forward your resume to:

Carl Norcross
Solbourne
1790 38th Street
Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80301

FAX: (303) 417-2820
email: nork1_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Sun Apr 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message