Re: question about constraint

From: <msabbey_at_magi.com>
Date: 1996/04/28

Some people prefer doing it this way - when a row is created or updated to a NULL value, the error message can be more descriptive to the user. Also, with a named column constraint, the developer can more easily zero in on the offending portion of code in an application knowing a constraint name.

Michael