Re: Designer/2000 Learning curve approach?

From: Michael Hagan <haganm_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1996/04/28

I upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 over a month ago; I was under the impression that the 1.3 was a standard release, but it may have been Beta judging from some of the other replys to this post (we have Oracle consultants who may have gotten it for us.) We had a big problem with GPFs using 1.3 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11; our consultants said that 1.3 fixed a lot of bugs but was much less stable in a 16 bit environment. Upgraded to Windows NT Workstation a week ago and have had no troubles since.   I took three weeks of classes for Designer, I learn best by watching someone else do something so the classes were helpful, but most of the time we were doing things on our own and I didn't get alot from that. Whether you should take classes, read a book or whatever probably depends most on how you learn best. Received on Sun Apr 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message