Re: Help Installed win95- My PO7 for Win 3.1 wont work ?

From: John Bracken <johnb_at_jbracken.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/04/26

>PS.
>I am expecting the worst scenario that I lose PO7 UNITL I get the PO7 WIN95.

I don't claim to be an expert in this area, but as I understand it PO7 for Windows is very win 32s specific. Once you migrate to the new 32 bit environment, P07 won't work.

I have 7.2 for 95 though and it is a great improvement. The object navigator is pretty cool. Even works with Drivespace (if you don't accept the default DB option). Received on Fri Apr 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message