Re: Designer 2000 questions.

From: Raj Raghu <hr065_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 1996/04/26

Amit,

I think the install processs would have created a group called Designer 2000 SRBs listing all known limitations of Des 2000. This shoudl be on your computer..on the client side.

The File->Print-> Printer setup works when printing out ERDs and Process models. Under my setup the reports printed from the Repository Reports all print out in the portrait mode and not in the ladscape mode.. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't be able to switch between the two modes.. Gotta check on that one.

We have printed out enough relationship reports and it works just fine with a header and footer page each time. Try not to preview the report before printing. For some strange reason we are unable to print the entire report when we preview the report. It prints out only the pages previewed which is about 3 to 4 pages.

We are also using version 1.2 on Windows 3.1.

Raj Received on Fri Apr 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message