Re: Forms 4.5 - ROS ERROR -200

From: <kengaul_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 1996/04/25

I seem to remember having this one on an Oracle training course. They were unable to sort it then but we did discover that you can save it to the database to keep the changes; then I'm afraid you have to copy each object into a new form untill you find the one that is causing the problem, then delete and re-create.
It can also be caused by windows getting a bit confused about the filesystem and loosing paths or something. You may find reboot solves it, but I've only seen that work once.

If its not too complex a form I would always just start again.

Ken Gaul --

  • Avoid Form features save your forms often to two versions on a rotational basis, once you get the ROSS error go back to the older version.