study guide for Product Knowledge Test?

From: Carlo Wai Ming Ng <ngwm01_at_usit.net>
Date: 1996/04/24

Hi, all

I need to take the PKT for Oracle Government employees. I just wonder who may have some kind of study guide for the general industry test. I joined Oracle only for a short time and I didn't pay much attention to what happened in the industry. It's tough to find those information as you know how many news about Oracle over the last few years. If anyone has any info that can share with me, I will really appreciate it.

My e-mail address is cwng_at_us.oracle.com

Thanks!

Carlo Received on Wed Apr 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message