Oracle and VB

From: Mark Spiteri <Fotolux_at_pathcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/24

Issue: Being able to update a dynaset which displays mutliple tables in that dynaset!

I have used access and attached two oracle tables using ODBC and created a query in access and when displaying the results it would allow me to update the records. However when I use the data control in VB with the same SQL statement that is in the access query it will not allow me to update the dynaset. In VB I am using a data control and that control is bound to TRUE GRID.

Any information on how one can update a dysnaet which joins multiple tables would be greatly apprecaited. I need to be able to do this with Visual Basic.

Thanks
Steve

Please forward responses to smoro_at_tdsi.jts.com Received on Wed Apr 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message