Re: DBA - stuff

From: R.A. van Geleuken <roald_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1996/04/23

Thanks for the tips, might save me some time someday. Can't we get a FAQ (or more appropriately FAP - Frequently Answered Problems), started on these undocumented features/bugs/time savers?

Roald.

| R.A. van Geleuken                     roald_at_xs4all.nl |
| There's no such thing as impossibility, only          |
| extremely low chance                                  |