Managing multiple ORACLE.INI files

From: Catharine Drozdowski <cidnwlv_at_rtd.com>
Date: 1996/04/23

I am working in a situation where we have several client/server products using Oracle clients. EAch product has its own ORACLE.INI file and several of them use mulitple protocols.

For the sake of maintainablility, I would like to use one ORACLE.INI file and have it usable by all the applications.

Has anyone had experience with something similar and could share some ideas?? Thanks in advance. Please respond to cidrozdowski_at_ccgate.hac.com.

gracias
catharine
Taylor, Alice, Abigal, Emma and Reilly say hi! Catharine and Wendy Received on Tue Apr 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message