Re: Installation of Designer/2000

From: Simon <jb85_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/04/23

Sanjiv Goyal <sanjiv.goyal_at_mq.edu.au> wrote:
>Hi! Folks,
>
>I have a Pentium-100 (16 Mb RAM) with Personal Oracle 7 & Developer/2000
>running well on it.
>
>But somehow, I have not been able to install Designer/2000 repository.
> Is it poosible to install Designer/2000 on a Pentium-100
> with 16 Mb RAM ?

Perfectly possible, but don't expect it to run too fast - Oracle reccommend 24Mb as a minimum, and I run it with 32Mb on a Pentium 133, which works very nicely.

> If yes, How to install it properly ?

What problems are you encountering? Is it the client side or server side that is letting you down? Received on Tue Apr 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message