Designer/2000 Installation Problems

From: Sanjiv Goyal <sanjiv.goyal_at_mq.edu.au>
Date: 1996/04/22

Hi ! folks,

I am unsuccessful in installing Designer/2000 after two attempts on my Pentium-100 (16 Mb RAM) running Personal Oracle 7.0 on Windows. The installation of repository crashed after running for four hours.

Will somebody respond to the following questions to make my life easy ?

  1. Is it possible to install & use Designer/2000 on Pentium -100 with 16 Mb RAM ?
  2. If yes, please let me know the steps to install the Designer/2000 repository.

Thanks

Sanjiv Goyal
Macquarie University
Sydney, Australia Received on Mon Apr 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message