Re: Moving tables from Access to Oracle

From: Bill Gerneglia <wjg_at_ei.org>
Date: 1996/04/22

You might want to try a product called DBMS Copy . I do not have the company name but they are located in Texas. The prouct works very well for moving table structures and data between dbs. ODBC is used. I used it to move data from Foxpro to Oracle. Works best for tables with less than 1 million records.