Re: Designer/2000 Learning curve approach?

From: <richu_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/04/19

In article <4l8ogj$jjf_at_tribune.concentric.net> Rune Haugsoen <runeh_at_concentric.com> writes:

>I have just installed the Designer/2000 and started the learning process.
>Where do I go from here? I would appreciate input on books, articles,
>CBT, interest groups, newsletters, approaches and classes that might help
>me get up to speed quickly.Also, my new release is 1.2. I just read that
>there are two new releases comming out -- 1.3 and 2.0. Can anyone
>clearify for me why two new releases are comming out at the same time?
>Thanks

Read the on-line books if you can stand it...its your best bet for learning the product. The classes seem to help a bit but a few of us have pretty much learned it by simply pumping time into it. You will find bits and pieces of info on des2000k in many books in bookstores but its not feasible to buy a 50$ book for 5 pages on des2000k.

1.3 is supposed to be out soon...I have heard its boast is web-page generation and hopefully more fixed bugs...I would expect 2.0 at the end of the year incorporating the new FORMS 5.0 due in August or July.... Received on Fri Apr 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message