Error running Oracle Reports 2.5

From: Srinivas <cevaik_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: 1996/04/19

hi :

We have installed Oracle Reports 2.5 on a Sun Solaris Platform (Character mode). The RDMBS version is 7.2.2. When we try to execute the r25run we are encountering problems. I have tried to run the basic r25run and also the one with the parameters .

1.r25run
2. r25run report=xxx.rep userid=yyy/zzz

Here is the error message that I am getting.

ld.so.1: r25run: fatal: libnn11.so.3.1: can't open file: errno=2

Later we got a patch from Oracle, patch#: patchD2K106. We installed this patch. However the problem still persists.

Did anyone of you encounter such problem? And what is the solution. Appreciate your answer

Thanks
Srinivasa Received on Fri Apr 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message