Re: Personal Oracle for Win95 ?

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/19

In article <4l6tjd$bbt_at_mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Francis Li <fli_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new in Oracle, I am trying to connect Powerbuilder to Personal Oracle
>for Win95, somehow I failed in doing so, Is there anybody can shed some
>light on the problem. Thanks in advance.

If PB is 16bit, then check out the PO7Win95 readme file. If PB is 32bit and uses a native Oracle driver, then use 2: as the connect  string.
If PB is 32bit and uses ODBC, make sure your driver is linked with at least  the Oracle 7.2 client libs since those are the ones shipped with PO7Win95. Received on Fri Apr 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message