BOONE BOOK

From: <david.blocker_at_laboard.org>
Date: 1996/04/17

 REPLY: 1:106/71.0 316ead79
 MSGID: 1:344/91.0 3171b12e
-=> News Flash: Walter Bell Cried about Boone to Charles Seale <=-

-=> Quoting Charles Seale to Cleta Terrell

 WB> PMFBI - However,  I saw your message re the  Boones:  in the Spraker
 WB> book  there is a Mary Polly Boone, daughter of Samuel Boone (brother to
 WB> Daniel).   Spraker shows she married a Leonard H. Bradley in 1783 at
 WB> Bryan's Station, Kentucky.  They had two children:
 WB> 1.  A son _____ Bradley m a Miss Grimes, dau of James and Sallie
 WB> (Bryan) Grimes, and had a son James Bradley who lived at Hinton, Mo.
 WB> 2.  Lura Bradley, m and had a dau., who married a Mr. L.A. Sidener.

 What is the name of this BOONE BOOK? Is it still in print?  Where can I obtain a copy of this book?

 blocker_at_televar.com

... Blocker, Blocher, Hinote, Brubaker, Bollinger, Wilsey, Cox, Middleton ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

  • Maximus/2 3.01
    • Origin: EVERGREEN ONE,Cashmere Wa.ZyXel 2864 28.8 (509) 782-4259 (1:344/91)