HI, COUSIN!

From: <danita.smith_at_laboard.org>
Date: 1996/04/17

 MSGID: 1:362/268 900f320d
 TID: InterEcho 1.17 00000000
Dear Vonnie,

I finally took the time to do a in-depth analysis of your gedcom - you and I are cousins! Eleventh Cousins, Once Removed to be precise! I just have a couple of questions about some things I noticed:

  1. why do your aunts and uncles spell their name "BrownE", 2. why does the daughter of Helen S. Avery and Hopkins Hoban have the name of Helen AVERY?, and
  2. do you have any hard copies of the FHC records which list George Griswold as the father of Michael and Thomas Griswold? I would love to see what they say. I didn't have his parents before.

Well, that's all for now. I'm having a busy day and the two-year-old is trying to sneak out the door when Mom's not looking - UGH!

Cousin Danita

  • InterEcho 1.17
    • Origin: CRSI/The Registry BBS, Chattanooga TN, USA (1:362/268)