WRITING/RELATIONSHIP

From: <david.blocker_at_laboard.org>
Date: 1996/04/17

 MSGID: 1:344/91.0 3171a96a
-=> News Flash: Wendy Apgar Cried about Writing to Susan Blocker <=-

 SB> Through the past several months I've noticed that you periodically
 SB> upload "Words of Wisdom" for all of us to read and enjoy.. Climbing
 SB> out Of The Spiral has a section devoted to writers of poetry and
 SB> inspirational thoughts..  I'd like to know if you'd like to include
 SB> some of your writings?

 Wendy does a lot of poetry, and I think that poetry is one of the  best ways to expess one's thoughts. Infact I usually save the poems  that cross my screen to a file, with credit to the author.

___----------------------------------------------------------------
 If I can make a short note here, I noticed that we have the same  name, and would be most likely that we are related. My 3rd cousin  is soon to publish a Genealogical BLOCKER book and would like to  get your information if at all possible.

 Do you have an E-Mail address with Internet? Could you post your  mailing address? Do you have access to the Fidonet Genealogy echo?

 You could reply to me here or send it by snail mail at:

 David Blocker
 P. O. Box 100
 Rock Island, WA
 98850-0100

I will be looking forward to your reply!

blocker_at_televar.com

... Blocker, Blocher, Hinote, Brubaker, Bollinger, Wilsey, Cox, Middleton ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

  • Maximus/2 3.01
    • Origin: EVERGREEN ONE,Cashmere Wa.ZyXel 2864 28.8 (509) 782-4259 (1:344/91)