Re: OPO Importing flat files???

From: Mike Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/04/17

In article <blankman-1604961958270001_at_bldg158_0001.unm.edu>, blankman_at_unm.edu (David E. Blankman) wrote:

> does anyone know how to import a flat file with Oracle Power Objects. I

  1. I don't see an "OPEN FILE #1 sourceFileName AS READ" anywhere. (I doubt that's the correct syntax, BTW.)
  2. does udmParseDelimited() exist somewhere? It is a user-defined method that you should be attached to the button or somewhere else visible to the click method.
  3. I don't know if ": data1," is acceptable. I'm used to seeing variable binding written as ":data1,"

Putting the code in a click() should be fine though. Regards,

Mike Kranzdorf              mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust        http://www.krt.com
Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html Received on Wed Apr 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message