Re: Oracle-SQL C++ Class Libraries

From: Phil Britton <pbritton_at_de.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/04/16

abatra_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu (Atul Batra) wrote:

>Hi,

>I am on the lookout for suitable Oracle SQL Class Libraries in C++ to
>interface to SQL or PL/SQL statements. Basically I aim to explore
>convenient alternatives to long and repetitive PRO*C code. Any
>advice/suggestions ( including non-C++ ones ) will be most appreciated.

>Atul Batra
>batra_at_bit.csc.lsu.edu

Try having a look at dbtools.h++ from Rogue Wave. I think they have a web site, probably www.roguewave.com or similar. I used it on a previous project to develope an interface form C++ to Informix, but it also has an Oracel access library.

Phil

Phil Britton, 				    #The opinions here are mine.
Oracle Deutschland GMBH			      #If you want to know what Oracle
Consulting, Hamburg.			      #thinks, mail Larry Ellison with
+49 (040) 89091-209			      #your new internet terminal.
pbritton_at_de.oracle.com (business + fast )     #What? you mean you haven't got
phbritton_at_mail.hh.provi.de (private and slow) #one? Well, have I got a deal...   Received on Tue Apr 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message