Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: GaryDGoble <garydgoble_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/04/15

We've had but one Indian consultant, brought on through a contract with Sybase, and I would have to say that Jasbir was in every sense of the word an extremely qualified and hard working professional. His technical knowledge was first rate and the products he developed for us were impeccable.

Hearing about your experiences with Indian consultants would make me feel more secure as an American DBA, but my experience shows me otherwise.

Gary Goble
Senior DBA
Innovative Services of America Received on Mon Apr 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message