Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: Brian Spahr <bspahr_at_raptor.uscs.com>
Date: 1996/04/15

Mr. Hendrix,

Please avoid REPOSTING OLD ARTICLES on the newsgroups. If you would like to read this thread's previous life, reference the site:

"http://www.jcc.com/cgi-bin/jcc_search_engine_choose?query=&database=ORACLE"

 with the search params "Consultants" & "India".

This was a long, bigoted, full of idiotic statements thread that was BEATEN TO DEATH during Sept., Oct., & Nov. 1995. If you insist on continuing to bring up old news articles, please remove COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE from the list of newsgroups. Thanx v. much, Brian Spahr

Frank Hendrix wrote:

> Hey people look what I just found !
>
> Read and enjoy
>
> --
> Frank Hendrix
> LOBBYdata the UK Parliamentary database
>
> "
> I like to share with you my experience with some overseas computer
> consultants just to see if any other project managers out there has
> had a similar experience.

  • SNIP --
--
 ___        Brian Spahr, resident DBA, USCS