Stun Guns & Pepper Spray 4 Sale!

From: <Security_at_last!>
Date: 1996/04/15

			   EVERY FEW SECONDS IN AMERICA,
		SOMEONE IS ROBBED, BEATEN, MOLESTED OR MUGGED.

	Crime is at an all time high,  people are getting mugged at their
versateller machines, women are getting raped while out for a morning jog. If you watch the news you may remember just a little while ago an elderly woman was beaten to death by a 17 year old boy for 20 dollars, can you believe that? Her life for 20 dollars! I've recently lost a personal friend, he was walking home and happened upon a gang who was initiating a new member. As part of the initiation they had their new member beat my friend down with a lead pipe. He's in a comma now and I don't know if he'll ever come out. I hate to say it, but it's just not safe to walk the streets anymore.

                                DON'T BE VICTIMIZED!         You don't have to be afraid anymore, you can take back your freedom! With a security plus personal stun gun or pepper spray you can effectively protect yourself and your property.

                PROTECT YOURSELF WITH SECURITY PLUS PEPPER SPRAY         Security Plus Pepper Spray contains 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) formula with a 1.5 Million Scoville heat unit rating, this is the strongest OC formula allowed by law! OC is a derivative of hot cayenne peppers and is the most exciting new self defense product to hit the market. It is not an irritant like tear gas or mace, but an inflammatory agent. OC will not deteriorate with age like tear gas or mace and because it is an inflammatory rather than an irritant, OC is effective against all those who do not feel pain such as psychotics, drunks and drug abusers. Security Plus Pepper Spray also contains an ultraviolet identification dye so that the police can quickly and easily ID the assailant even if was wearing a mask! It's also proven to be the best deterrent available against attacking dogs and wild animals!

				   FOR EXTRA SECURITY,
		PROTECT YOURSELF WITH A SECURITY PLUS STUN GUN.

	What is a stun gun?  A stun gun is a legal electronic device that puts
out a high voltage shock! By merely touching a person with the gun he is immobilized for several minutes, with no permanent damage. The stun gun doesn't rely on high amperage or pain for results, instead it's designed to key into the nervous system. The stun gun interrupts the neurological impulses that travel through the body to control and direct voluntary muscle movement. An assailants neuromuscular system is overwhelmed by the gun causing instant disorientation and loss of balance! The stun gun is used by police all over the world. STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE DOWN ANY ATTACKER! It' even works on those under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotics! The attacker will get the shock of his life! Instantly stops any attacker and leaves him dazed for up to 15 minutes! A one-half second shock causes muscle spasms and a dazed mental state. A five second shock will leave him feeling as if he just fell out of a two story building and landed on a concrete sidewalk! Just Imagine, some punk tries to assault or rob you and you hit him with your Security Plus Stun Gun! Instantly he hits the ground, he doesn't know where he is, he doesn't know who he is! Don't worry, should the assailant be touching you, the current will not pass to your body! Stun guns are great protection but you should be aware that they are not toys!
				GET THE PROTECTION YOU NEED,
				        PAY WHOLESALE PRICE!

	A normal retail outlet marks up the wholesale cost of their product to
make a profit and to cover all of their expenses, such as employees, advertising and the leases on their shop. I'm not a "normal retail outlet" I'm just an average guy who got his hands on a wholesale license! I do this out of my home, I employ nobody and I do not advertise! Basically I have NO EXPENSES, and that's why I can offer you all of these products with NO MARKUP. That's right NO MARKUP! All I ask is that you pay a small shipping and handling fee of $3.00 to make it worth my while and, if you live in California, you enclose the applicable sales tax to make everything legal. If you do that for me I will give you these products at wholesale price!

So how much is it?

  • Security Plus Key Chain Pepper Spray - Item # A201 Comes with FREE holster that attaches to your keychain! Multishot unit, can be fired many times! Protect yourself every where you go!
	Retail price = $14.95
	Your price = ONLY $7.95 !

- Security Plus 4 oz. Fogger Pepper Spray -  Item # A206
	20 Foot Spray blast eliminates need for pinpoint accuracy!
	Wide angle spray like a fire extinguisher!
	Multishot unit, contains 4 full ounces!

	Retail Price = $24.95
	Your price = ONLY $9.95 !

- Security Plus 100,000 Volt Stun Gun -  Item # E702
	Available with curved head or straight!
 	Operates on one 9 volt battery! (not included)
	Delivers 100,000 volts of stopping power!

    	Retail Price = $69.95
	Your Price  = ONLY $29.95 !

- Security plus 200,000 Volt Stun Gun -  Item # E704
	Available with curved head or straight!
	Operates on two 9 volt batteries! (not included)
	Delivers 200,000 devastating volts of pure protection!

	Retail price = $119.95
	Your Price = ONLY $39.95 !!!

	Check around, nobody but NOBODY can beat these prices.  That's because
Nobody else offers these items at wholesale price!
  • EASY
  • EFFECTIVE
  • SAFE
  • NONLETHAL
	         BEGIN PROTECTING YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES TODAY!
				SEND YOUR ORDER  NOW!

		    Send cash, check or money order (Sorry no C.O.D.)  to:

				LANDERS SECURITY
				309 Beachcomber drive
				Rocklin, CA 95677

item # description quantity price

						        + Shipping and handling  $             3.00
				      California residents only add 7.5% sales tax  $___________