Re: Creation of SQL syntax

From: <vermaat_at_gemini.tfdl.agro.nl>
Date: 1996/04/15

In article <4kmht8$n2a_at_elf.wang.com>, John Moriarty <john.moriarty_at_wang.com> writes:
> Is anyone aware of a third party product which will extract
>the data from a table in an Oracle database and create the
>"Insert" SQL syntax like DBArtisan does for Sybase? Unfortunately,
>DBArtisan doesn't provide a similar product for Oracle.

One of our programmers built that kind of program himself. It's called SQLExport and it works the way you describe above. Unfortunately it's not for sale.

| Peter J.R. Vermaat | Dutch Department of Agriculture | Wageningen |

| p.j.r.vermaat_at_tfdl.agro.nl | http://gemini.tfdl.agro.nl:1024/~vermaat/ |
|                           Flagellant in Dreamland                            |