Re: Anybody know about ERWin/ERX

From: Jason W. Hill <jhill_at_metasys.com>
Date: 1996/04/15

Simon,

   Developer 2000 contains forms, reports, and graphics for personal Oracle7. The ODBC drivers with Oracle will let you attach to SQL server databases. I am not familiar with Delphi but I am sure you can any delphi programs from Oracle Forms 4.5

    By choosing Oracle products for an Oracle database you positions yourself for possibly using the Designer 2000 tools which incldue really good code generators for forms and reports and utilities(SQL). The newest versions will generate graphics, MS Help, and HTML(read -only).

Hope this helps,

   Jason W. Hill
   Metasys, Inc. Received on Mon Apr 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message