Re: [Q] SQLDBA don't need password ????

From: DAN ROTBLATT <rotblatt_at_VAX309.NHRC.NAVY.MIL>
Date: 1996/04/15

In article <4kq7d6$26s_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dpepa_at_aol.com (DPepa) writes: During the installation process, one of the questions asked is something
>like "Do you want to assign a password to internal?". You may want to go
>back and do that for more added security besides relying on the operating
>system and oracle's password.

Hello,

I took an Oracle intro course (5 day) but now my work isn't going Oracle (dont have the software).
I really want to keep up with it and continue to practice. Any suggestions? Received on Mon Apr 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message