Re: a question in Oracle Forms4.5

From: Amir M. Farhi <phantom_at_math.tau.ac.il>
Date: 1996/04/14

--

Each button has a property called "Mouse Navigate" which has a "True"
default value. This means that when pressing the button the mouse first

Change the value to "False".

Good Luck
Amir

*                                Amir M. Farhi                              *
*                              Oracle consultant                            *
* Office:                                   Home:                           *
*          John Bryce (Systems) 1984 Ltd.            4 Yochanan Hagadi St., *
*          35 Jabotinski St.,                        Tel-Aviv 62269         *
*          Ramat-Gan 52511                           I S R A E L            *
*          I S R A E L                      TeleFax: 972-3-5445458          *
* Phone:   972-3-5765660/6                  Mobile:  972-52-450424          *
* Fax:     972-3-6131175                    e-mail:  phantom_at_math.tau.ac.il *
* e-mail:  afarhi_at_il.oracle.com                      (Tel-Aviv University)  *
*      v