Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: Barry Twycross <Barry_at_netbox.com>
Date: 1996/04/13

In article <4kokei$ahr_at_aztec.co.za>, peralex_at_aztec.co.za wrote:

>Frank_at_acclaim.demon.co.uk (Frank Hendrix) wrote:
>>
>>Hey people look what I just found !
>>
>>Read and enjoy
>
>Why 'enjoy'? What sort of personal axe do you have to grind, Frank?

I doubt Frank has any axe to grind, except against the poster of this message. It's so obviously a forgery that I can't see how anyone would be taken in by it.

Still now I know what this message said the last time it was trolled here, the thread went on for months. I don't suppose I can hope that everyone will ignore it and save the bandwidth?

--
Barry
Barry_at_netbox.com                         http://www.netbox.com/barry>