Re: *** GRUPPE WASSER - GIS/DATENBANK-CONSULTING ***

From: Ted Walter <ted.walter_at_daytonoh.attgis.com>
Date: 1996/04/12

>In article <316d582c.2379182_at_news.ping.at> Jacek Dobosz writes:
>On Thu, 11 Apr 1996 22:35:03 GMT, office_at_gruppewasser.co.at (Gruppe
>Wasser, Vienna) wrote:
>
>>Wir, die GRUPPE WASSER,sind eine Ziviltechniker-Kanzlei in Wien mit
>>Niederlassungen in Innsbruck/Tirol und Götzis/Vorarlberg. Gegründet
>>1984 beschäftigen sich die GRUPPE WASSER mit ihren ca. 60 Mitarbeiter
>>auf den Gebieten
>>
>fyi,
>it's the english speaking news group for technical ORACLE
>professionals and not the right place for advertising in german
>language.
>
>jacek>

Two comments on the above posting:

  1. I like to see job postings in this newsgroup. It lets me know how I am doing compared with the rest of the industry.
  2. Where did you get the impression that this group is for English only? I don't know where you are from, but it is very narrow minded of you to assume that everyone should use English. This is a world wide network and the US doesn't own it.

Ted Walter
NCR
ted.walter_at_daytonoh.ncr.com Received on Fri Apr 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message