Oracle Alert question

From: Rose Pekarek <Rose.Pekarek_at_hbc.honeywell.com>
Date: 1996/04/12

We are trying to use Oracle Alert to initiate an operating system script whenever a particular table is updated. The table needs to be updated from a custom Forms 4.0 application. The event is not recognized when we make the update. We have registered the custom application and the table. (We are able to initiate a script from Oracle's Forms 2.3 applications.)

Anyone ever done this? We are also writing some custom applications in Visual Basic. Is it possible to do event alerts for those applications too?

Please email responses to rpekarek_at_mn26hp11.honeywell.com.

Thank you!

Rose Pekarek Received on Fri Apr 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message