Re: OPO: popups in classes in libraries...

From: Kasu Sista <sista_at_links.com>
Date: 1996/04/12

In article <mikek-1004961803530001_at_pdl-ts1-12.jvnc.net>, mikek_at_krt.com says...

>In article <DpLx79.Frw_at_watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>, Peter Yamamoto
><pjyamamo_at_daisy.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
>> The next was "No default session is available -- you must either set
 the
>> Default Session of the application, or explicitly specify a session to
>> use." But a default session was specified. The problem is with the
>> popups. It won't accept the "= select" format.
>
>This happens to me occasionally, and I can make it go away though I
 don't
>always know why. Set the session in the app's DefaultSession. Make sure
>that same session is not set in recSrcSession in any form or in any
place
Hi Mike. This happens if you don't have the default session open. I know it is supposed to connect on demand or whatever, but it doesn't work. The best thing is to specify the session in the translation string.

Kasu Sista
Links Technology Corp. Received on Fri Apr 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message