Re: Anybody know about ERWin/ERX

From: Simon Lee <simenlee_at_hkstar.com>
Date: 1996/04/11

Hi,

I am looking for some C/S rdbms development tools. I heard ERWin/ERX is quite good but it is also quite expansive. Does anyone know how much it cost? Is there any other similiar products which has a cheaper price tag? To save cost, may be I don't need the whole ERWin/ERX. Is there any product from Logic Works which is a subet of ERWin/ERX? All I need for now is a tool for PC which support Oracle 7.1/7.2 + Windows + Delphi or SQL server + Windows + Delphi. Please advice.

Simon Lee Received on Thu Apr 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message