Re: SQR Workbench

From: Mark Bullen <mbullen_at_voyager.net>
Date: 1996/04/11

Joshua Davis wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience using SQR workbench for
> ORACLE? Is it easy to use? Does it work well with ORACLE
> 7.x? Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Josh Davis

I have been using it for almost two years now. The scripting language is very powerful and very flexible to the point that you can do just about anything you might want with it (I even use it for DML scripts instead SQL*PLUS). The DOS version is very good but the Windows version is basically a straight port from the DOS version and is a very poorly behaved windows app (like any windows app is very well behaved :)). Otherwise a very nice product.

HTH Mark Bullen Received on Thu Apr 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message