a question in Oracle Forms4.5

From: raja puli <rpuli_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/11

Hi !

This is the first time I am using this newsgroup. Any help regarding the following question would be appreciated.

Problem:

I attached a toolbar (which is on Canvas2) to Canvas1. Toolbar has the following 8 buttons:
X_blk,Y_blk,Z_blk,<<,<,>.>>,save.

When I press X_blk button it takes the cursor to the X block. And Similar is the function of Y_blk and Z_blk buttons. The first three buttons are working as desired. But, when I press any of the other buttons (like << ) I am not able to perform the required operation.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

bye,

Raja Received on Thu Apr 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message