Re: Mac / 4D Oracle - Experiences, Good?

From: Simon Paul at Maverick <simonp_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/09

It was noted that Barry DeMillion <demil_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Regarding the Macintosh database, "4th Dimension" connecting with
>Oracle, has anyone heard of good or bad experiences using ACI's product,
>"4D ORACLE"?

>Any information or links you can provide are appreciated.

Barry,

I am consulting at a site where we use Oracle Financials, and later this year we will use 4D for Oracle since they are heavy 4D users already. One of our consultants has already used 4D for Oracle and thinks all will be OK. I am sure there will be some issues arise though and I will keep you informed...

Please email with any specific questions if you like...

Simon Paul
Maverick Computing
Oracle & Oracle Financials Consultants
phone 305 592 9990 fax: 305 592 9974
simonp_at_ix.netcom.com OR 73302,1014 on compuserve Offices in Florida, Michigan and Oregon.

Come and meet us at the Spring OAUG conference. Received on Tue Apr 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message