Re: Oracle for Linux?

From: Torsten Reichert <torsten_at_diver.muc.de>
Date: 1996/04/09

> Does Oracle have any plans to support Linux? They support so many
> other platforms (especially flavors of Unix) that it would seem like
> a good market for them.

you can run the sco-port on linux!
greetings

Torsten

Disclaimer:
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.
Torsten Reichert                                 privat: torsten_at_diver.muc.de
                                                        office: treicher_at_de.oracle.com
                                                        http://www.muc.de/~torsten

for pgp-key: send a mail with "send pgp-key" in the subject to
		torsten_at_diver.muc.de