SQLNet for NT client has no NETTEST.EXE

From: Chris Little <chris.little_at_cho.ge.com>
Date: 1996/04/08

Oracle had the great sense to distribute its SQL*Net products for NT without any means to test them. I just tried to install SQLNet V1 and V2 on my client, but without success. While some RegEdit settings were added, the PATH variable wasn't modified, which suggests to me that something didn't work in the install. I expect C:\ORANT\BIN should have been added to PATH.

Anyway, I'd like to test this in more detail, but can't. Does anybody out there have the 32-bit NETTEST.EXE binary that I could ftp? If so, I'd be most grateful. Thanks.

Chris

--

Chris Little, Oracle DBA & SAP Basis GE Fanuc Automation North America, Inc. Phone: (804) 978-5945 Fax: 978-6942 E_mail: little_c_at_cho000.dnet.ge.com